Tuesday, 9 October 2012

So, here I sit surrounded by goodies from the library and NCT sale.

LO is happy with his books and I am happy with mine (although, I am wondering when I might actually get time to read them). He thoroughly enjoyed crawling round the library and investigating the shelves so we also got a morning out for free! The first of my books is The Resourceful Mums Handbook by Elen Lewis, and the second is How to Afford Time off With Your Baby by Becky Goddard-Hill. I shall get back to you with updates on how I find them.

From the NCT sale we got lots of bargains, and first day motivation and a bored baby kept me to the shopping list. My other half is planning to repaint a velocipede we picked up for the LO's fast approaching birthday.

So from experience, here is the first tip: Always make a list and always stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment